Take care of your flower before it die




A man came back from his job and sat on his bed. His wife said to him, "What do you think if we are going to get some fun today?" He said to her: I did not sleep very well yesterday, leave me and let me sleep to rest, the woman left him and she says to herself: no problem, he must have been tired, the  she next day the husband returned from his work he eat lunch and then he go to rest on the bed again, she say to him: how about we go out together today, the weather seems nice and its sunshine outside for taking a quick walk and get some fun , the husband replied: I am not in a good mood today, let me alone , next day and next day all the week every day his wife makes up his excuses to forgive him until the day  the husband didn't see  his wife when he returned home after work 
But he said in himself  maybe she  gone to buy some things and she  will return after his what she doing , the man did not care too much, and went to his room to sleep, the man woke up the next day but the wife was not next to him, he searched in the home and he found a paper on the table in the living room was written: "My dear husband. The river of excuses has dried up, and the oasis of patience has dried up. This week we passed is the date of your  born. This week I wanted to make you the happiest man in the world ... but this week also made me wish you I have not been born, the candles of love have been extinguished between us and my heart has been torn apart which I have always wanted to give him Lake, every year I am not with you .. your wife.

The husband rushed to the house of his wife's family and asked to meet her. She said to him: I am not in a good mood. Let me alone. The husband notices that his wife returns to him what he always said to her ,  and then she said to him: If you do not know how to take care of flowers, do not pick them. And left it without care and withered that flower and die. I am a flower you picked and withered trying to make you happy, take care of your flower before it withers .. the man does not know the value of the person he will lose it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The old man and the young man

The ominous well