The Iraqi Solder

             
                   

       This is a story told by an Iraqi soldier

 "There was a man who was a butcher who took cattle and slaughtered them every day,"
One day the butcher saw a woman in the street stabbed with a knife
He came out of his car to help her and took the knife out of  her and then the people came and saw  him they charged him and the people start to say he killed her he did that
The police came to check with him
And he took to say that it was not he who killed her
 But they did not believe him. They took him and put him in prison and they interrogated him for two months.
And when the time came for execution, he said to them:
I want you to hear my story before you execute me.. I used to work in boats before I became a butcher i move people in the euphrates river from the first point to the second point . one day when I was transporting people a beautiful woman came in the boat and I was impressed so I went to her house to marry her and told her about my feels, i start to tell her but she refused me .. a year later I had the same woman with me in the boat with her a small child he was her son , I tried to make myself possible to her just i want make love with her be she but she caught me and tried again and again  i threat her using her child saying if you did not let me to make love with you , I would throw your son into the river so she fight me so i take his head and put it into the river he yells at the top of his voice and she start more fighting me and slapping me I kept his head in the water until his voice broke  until he died so i dont know what i have done so i kill his mother using the paddle then i throw them both to the river then i see the boat and i become a butcher right now i deserve about what i deed before  but the real killer who stabbed this woman he still outside....

the meaning
(((.As the past condemn in the future become convicted.)))

PS: this is real story happened in 1934 and poplar story in iraq

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take care of your flower before it die

The photographer and the old man

The ominous well