The photographer and the old man




One day, there was an old wife who loved her husband madly, and on the day of their 40th anniversary, she decided to give him a beautiful and unique gift that reminds him of their most beautiful memories together and increases his attachment and love her especially after more than 40 years of marriage

Then the wife went to a professional photographer and asked him to take a collection of pictures of her attractive clothes, but on condition that it hide all the wrinkles on her face and neck and hide the 
signs of pregnancy  and make it appear in the images smaller size and thinner than it looks in nature

And indeed the photographer did everything that the old wife described him, and when the husband received the photo album , he showed his happiness with this album and he kiss his wife and he feel strongly love her, but then he sent a secret message to the photographer, and the message was

I know very well that you were doing your job only, and she asked you to shoot her in this way, and I am not angry at you or her at all , at the exact opposite
 But I just wanted to tell you what I wish to see things differently.
We got married 40 years ago and my wife gave me two wonderful children, and I know she made this album for me on our wedding anniversary to revive my eyes to her 
Where she has become during the recent period she frequented a lot of beauty like it was not beautiful or that her weight has increased considerably due to pregnancy and she became unattractive  and not beauty to me , so i thought  if I decide to leave her or stop loving her, she will understand
so she made this album and she think of it as a line which will keep me with her and renew my love to her 
I know very well the photography is your job
 But when you remove the signs of pregnancy from her belly, you have removed the memories of long months of suffering of my wife  for me and our children
And when I removed her wrinkles, you have removed a long history of laughter, fun, tension and anxiety between us and for many days and years
 As well as when you zoom in to make it look thinner
you removed the memories of her passion for cooking and eating sweets at night together and we laughed together in front of the television in the cold winter nights over the past years
I repeat that I do not obey you at all
, But on the contrary, I thank you for proving to me in these pictures that I still love my wife as she is with all her wrinkles and fat and the signs of pregnancy on her belly and her underage, and I have only to be better in describing her beauty that I adore and to tell her every morning that she is the most beautiful thing i ever got with all its flaws
...................................................................

((my word))
I consider it the most beautiful story of true love at all and the best example is that only true love is lasting no matter what the challenges and is never affected by form or changes whatever

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take care of your flower before it die

The old man and the young man

The ominous well