The Grandba



There was a family with whom the father of the mother's husband lived with them in the house and   he was annoying by his screams and his voice when he talk so the mother placed him in a small room in the garden so that he would not bother them and no one hear him .. one day the mother was teaching  her children, her little child came and wanted to play with his brothers but his mother prevented him ,so he annoyed his mother and finally the mother gave him a notebook and said to him: Go and draw something
,  the child was so happy  and start painting, later his mother called him and said to him: Come and show me what you paint
 He said: I draw my house when i grow up,he start explained to her, this is my room, this is kitchen, this is my children's room, and then he drew a small square in the garden. his mother asked him: 
What is this son
He said: this is your room, my mother
  . Mother: And why did you put me outside
He said: you put my grandfather abroad and I will also put you abroad so you will not to disturb us with your screams
 so the mother immediately went to the best room in the house and emptied it
for the grandba  and put him in
 this child was a reason to guide his mother


 the meaning 
take care of your father and grand fathers and take care of your mother and grand mothers they are the reason to bring us to life and they are the real who loved you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take care of your flower before it die

The old man and the young man

The ominous well